The ISDA Documentation Committee is comprised of an Advisory Board and Committee Members. The Advisory Board provides strategic guidance and leadership to the Documentation Committee's work on a range of topics, including new product documentation, resource allocation across projects, legal opinion scope and coverage of Amicus Briefs. Members of the Documentation Committee include a diversity of industry participants who share their expertise and knowledge in a broad range of documentation initiatives through committee and working group platforms created by ISDA in an effort to promote the flow of information and ideas among its members.
How to Join
ISDA Documentation Structure
- Tricia Bowden, Goldman Sachs Japan Co., Ltd.
- Chip Goodrich, Deutsche Bank
- Sarah Lee, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Christopher Ramsay, Citadel Investment Group, LLC
- Serge Salabi, BNP Paribas
- James Starky, Cairn Capital Limited
- Teruo Tanaka, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Don Thompson, JP Morgan Chase
- Andrew Wan, Citibank, N.A
ISDA Staff Contact:
- ISDA publishes French translation of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement (April 26, 2011)
- ISDA publishes Japanese translation of the 2008 ISDA Credit Support Annex (Loan/Japanese Pledge) (March 31, 2011)
- ISDA publishes Japanese translation of the 1995 ISDA Credit Support Annex
(Transfer - English Law) (March 31, 2011)
- ISDA publishes Global Tranched Transactions Standard Terms Supplement and Confirmation (Standard Terms Supplement) (Confirmation) (February 1, 2011)
- ISDA publishes Novation Confirmation (January 31, 2011)
- ISDA publishes Single Name CDS Swaption Standard Terms Supplement and Credit Default Swaption Confirmation (Standard Terms Supplement) (Confirmation) (January 20, 2011)
- The onshore single name CDS confirmation referencing Korean entities (Blackline) (Clean Version) (January 6, 2011)
- English and Bahasa Indonesian translation of FX Glossary (January 4, 2011)
- English and Bahasa Indonesian translation of Rates Glossary (January 4, 2011)
- English and Bahasa Indonesian translation of Confirmations for Certain Types of FX and Rates Transactions (January 4, 2011)
- ISDA, EMTA and the FXC jointly announce amendment to Annex A – Nigerian Naira (December 13, 2010)
- ISDA publishes Global Tranched Transactions Standard Terms Supplement and Confirmation (Standard Terms Supplement) (Confirmation) (December 1, 2010)
Items of Interest
|BaFin Short Selling Restrictions
- On 25 May 2010 ISDA co-hosted a call with Allen & Overy to provide further detail on the draft law circulated by the German Finance Minister. The law would broaden the rules imposed by way of BaFin decrees last week and include prohibition of naked short selling of eurozone currency derivatives. A copy of the English translation of the draft law is available here. A recording of the call on May 25 is available here.
- On 19 May 2010 ISDA co-hosted a call with Allen & Overy to discuss the decrees published by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht) (BaFin) regarding short selling and so-called “naked” CDS.
A summary, prepared by Allen & Overy, of the key issues discussed on the call, updated following subsequent discussion with BaFin, is available here.
A recording of the presentation section of the call is available here. Please note that some matters discussed on the call have been superseded following subsequent discussions with BaFin. We believe that the recording will still be helpful for members as an overview of the issues, but it should be supplemented by reading the summary.
- Documentation Committee Meeting-
Date: April 12 at 9:30am New York time/2:30pm London time.
Available to download (Members Only - Password protected):
(Need password? Contact email@example.com)