Wed, May 22, 2019Event Details for ISDA Master Agreement and Credit Support Annex: Negotiation Strategies Register Now for ISDA Master Agreement and Credit Support Annex: Negotiation Strategies
7.5 CLE Credit Hours Available (New York)
Transitional and Nontransitional
7.5 CPE Credit Hours Available
Jump to Section:
Thursday, May 16, 2019Download Agenda Derivatives Products Overview for
8:15 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 AM Introduction and Welcoming Remarks Frederick O. Quenzer
9:15 AM Interest Rate Products
- Floating Rate Options
- Interest rate swaps
- Caps, floors and collars
- Compounding in swaps
- Swaptions and straddles
- Optional and mandatory exercise rights
- Options: Automatic exercise, exercise styles and settlement methods
- Negative interest amounts
- ISDA Matrices and ISDA Supplements
10:45 AM Morning Break
11:00 AM Equity Derivatives Products
- Underlying assets: single share, single index, basket of shares, basket of indices
- Options, caps, floors and collars
- Pre-paid variable forwards
- Total return swaps
- FX provisions in equity derivatives trades
- Volatility and variance swaps
- Knock-out and knock-in events
12:30 PM Luncheon
1:30 PM Foreign Exchange Products
- The 1998 FX and Currency Option Cross Currency Swaps Definitions and Annex A
- Cross Currency Swaps
- Non-deliverable and deliverable forwards
- Non-deliverable and deliverable options
- Cross Rates and the Non-Deliverable Cross Currency FX Transactions Supplement
- Unscheduled Holidays, Disruption Events and Disruption Fallbacks
- Master Confirmation Agreements
2:30 PM Afternoon Break
2:45 PM Credit Derivatives Products
- Credit default swaps: single-name and index
- Reference Obligation and Standard Reference Obligation
- CDS on sovereign debt
- Credit events and regional variations
- The ISDA Credit Derivatives Determinations Committee
- Settlement methods and auctions
- Credit Derivatives Physical Settlement Matrix
4:00 PM Commodity Derivatives Products
- Examples of transaction underlyers: Agriculture, Base and Precious Metals, Coal, Crude Oil, Emissions, Gas, Power
- Forwards and options
- Settlement conventions unique to underlying commodity and region (e.g., financial commodities, power, physical commodities)
- Option exercise
- Market Disruption Events and consequences
5:00 PM Conference Concludes
Agenda is subject to change.
VenueBack to Top
ISDA Conference Center, 10 East 53rd Street (entrance on 52nd and 53rd Street), 8th Floor, New York, NY 10022, Phone: +1 (212) 901-6000. Please find a map to the venue here.
ISDA has a special rate available at the Omni Berkshire Place, 21 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10022, +1 212-753-5800, located on the same block as the ISDA Conference Center.
For reservations online click here OR call the Reservation Center at +1 888-843-6664 and mention the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) special rate. ISDA’s special rate is based on availability at the time of booking.
SpeakersBack to Top
Frederick O. Quenzer
Assistant General Counsel
PricingBack to Top
Registration fee is for one person to attend the entire event. Pass may not be split between multiple attendees.
Groups of three or more attendees from the same firm can receive a 20% discount on event registrations. Groups must be registered together, in advance of the event. To register your group, please email email@example.com.
Member $850 U.S.
Non-Member $975 U.S.
Course LevelBack to Top
Basic knowledge of derivatives documentation is beneficial but not mandatory. No advance preparation is required.
AccreditationBack to Top
ISDA is an accredited provider of continuing education credits by the following organizations:
ISDA has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the state of New York.
ISDA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors: 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. www.nasba.org