ISDA is proud to announce they have met targets set upon joining the Women in Finance Charter in 2019. ISDA has achieved 40% and exceeded female representation in our senior management team and 26% female representation on our Board.
The Charter aims to improve gender balance at all levels in financial services, with a particular focus on senior management.
By signing the Women in Finance Charter, ISDA pledged to:
- Set a target of increasing female representation from 32% to 40% in senior management from January 2019 by September 2021;
- Set a target of increasing female Board representation from 11% to 20% from January 2019 by September 2021;
- Publish annual progress against this target on our website;
- Have a member of our senior executive team who is responsible and accountable for gender diversity and inclusion, Scott O’Malia, Chief Executive Officer;
- Have an intention to ensure the pay of the senior executive team is linked to delivery against these internal targets on gender diversity;
Scott O’Malia, Chief Executive Officer at ISDA said: “We are very proud to have met the targets we set ourselves. To date we have achieved an overall 8% increase in female representation in senior management and an overall 15% increase on female Board representation and have met our 2021 targets. At ISDA we believe that good gender balance is important and enables better business decisions. Better representation at a senior level also brings a number of benefits across our Organization in performance, culture and engagement . We are pleased to have met our commitment made to the Charter.”
|Female senior managers as percentage of total senior management||32%||38%||40%|
|Female representation on board as percentage||11%||17%||26%|