“The derivatives market faces some exciting opportunities in the years ahead and it is more important than ever that we identify and nurture potential leaders across a diverse range of functions, business lines and geographies. The ISDA Future Leaders in Derivatives program will give participants the opportunity to develop their careers and professional networks, providing a platform to take on future leadership positions. This program will be critical to ensure the market continues to flourish for years to come.”
– Scott O’Malia, ISDA CEO
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The ISDA Future Leaders in Derivatives (IFLD) program aims to make a positive impact on the future of the derivatives industry by identifying a diverse group of emerging leaders across the industry.
The program has four core objectives:
- To create an active forum for networking and discussion of industry topics and future industry trends;
- To increase the demographic, cultural and professional diversity of senior leaders within the financial services sector;
- To support emerging leaders in developing soft skills and technical expertise; and
- To develop and produce content on issues of strategic importance to ISDA and its members.
AREAS OF FOCUS
Program participants have focused on topics that are of strategic importance to ISDA. The 2021/22 IFLD cohort have focused on technology and innovation and environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
- Sustainability-linked Derivatives: Where to Begin?
- The Future of Derivatives Markets: A Roadmap for Innovation
For more information on the IFLD program, please contact us on IFLD@isda.org