ISDA ON DEMAND is ISDA’s streaming conference service playing on your schedule.
On Demand courses feature pre-recorded video and are for individual use only.
Please note that On Demand links are only valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
Program Recorded on January 30, 2019
A. The 2002 ISDA Master Agreement – 1 Hour, 29 Minutes
- Section-by-section analysis of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement
- Discussion of key differences between the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement and the 1992 ISDA Master Agreement
- Measures of damages and close-out methodologies
- Events of Default and Termination Events
- Counterparty default management
- Set-Off provision
- Interest Rate provisions
- Close-Out Amount Protocol
Jeannette Boot, Partner, WilmerHale
David Felsenthal, Partner, Clifford Chance US LLP
Frederick O. Quenzer, Assistant General Counsel, ISDA
Ray Shirazi, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
B. The 2002 ISDA Master Agreement (continued) – 1 Hour, 29 Minutes
C. Negotiating the Schedule to the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement – 1 Hour, 49 Minutes
This session will focus on key issues that firms typically negotiate in their Schedule to the 2002 Agreement.
Frequently negotiated Schedule provisions will be discussed:
- Elections (e.g., Governing Law, Termination Currency)
- Automatic Early Termination
- Specified Entities
- Credit Support Documents and Credit Support Providers
- Expansions and contractions of defined terms (e.g., Specified Transactions)
- Cross Default and Threshold Amounts
- Additional Termination Events
- What are some examples and why do parties include these?
Jonathan J. Ching, Counsel, Linklaters LLP
Ian Cuillerier, Partner, White & Case LLP
Ilene K. Froom, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
D. Regulatory Changes and Impact on ISDA Documentation – 1 Hour, 29 Minutes
- Impact of Regulation
- Interest Rate Reform
- Impact of Technology
- ISDA Amend
- ISDA Create
Fabien Carruzzo, Partner, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
Megan R. O’Flynn, Assistant General Counsel, ISDA
Dan Vogel, Head of Financial Regulation, Legal, Bloomberg L.P