Tue, Sep 28, 2021Event Details for SEC Regulation of Security-based Swaps Register Now for SEC Regulation of Security-based Swaps
Registration for online attendance will close 2 hours before the event start time.
Registration for in-person attendance will close 24 hours before the event.
This event will be available to attend in-person or virtually.
- Event will be live on September 29, 2021 from 2:00 PM – 4:45 PM BST | 9:00 AM– 11:45 AM EDT | Timezone Converter
- Miss part of the event or aren’t able to watch live? The recording will be available to registrants until October 29, 2021
- Registration must be received 24 hours prior to the event. Attendance is by pre-registration only, NO walk-ins will be accepted.
- All in-person attendees MUST complete a COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement form within 24 hours of the start of the event. View our full In-Person Attendance Policy. The safety acknowledgement form will be sent to registered in-person attendees prior to the event. View the acknowledgement form here. If you do not submit the form online you must complete it upon or arrival or you may be denied entry.
- By registering you must agree to adhere to ISDA guidelines for attendance outlined in the policies on the registration form, subject to change in accordance with local government guidance and mandates.
2.5 CLE Credit Hours Available (New York) Transitional and Non-Transitional
2.5 CPE Credit Hours Available
2.25 CPD Credit Hours Available (England and Wales)
Jump to Section:
Wednesday, September 29, 2021Print Agenda MiFID 2/ MiFIR Review for
1:30 PM Registration and Coffee
2:00 PM Introduction and Welcoming Remarks Benoît Gourisse
2:10 PM Opening Remarks Elizabeth Kocovska
2:40 PM Upcoming Review of UK MiFID/ MiFIR and Potential Impact for Derivatives Markets: The Wholesale Markets Review Fiona Taylor, Andrew Bayley, Matthew Coupe, Caroline Dawson, Emma Tan
Both the Financial Conduct Authority and HM Treasury have consulted on changes to UK MiFID this year and there will be further changes to follow. This panel will discuss our responses to these consultations and next steps.
Moderator: Fiona Taylor, Director, UK Public Policy, ISDA
Andrew Bayley, Director, Data and Reporting, ISDA
Matthew Coupe, Director, Global Head of Cross Asset Market Structure, Markets EMEA, Barclays
Caroline Dawson, Partner, Clifford Chance LLP
Emma Tan, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, J.P. Morgan
3:40 PM Break & Online Q&A
Select speakers will be available via chat to answer questions submitted by the live virtual audience.
3:50 PM Upcoming Review of EU MiFIR (Market Structure) and Potential Impact for Derivatives Markets Benoît Gourisse, Jamie Brigstock, Stephane Malrait, Quentin van Lidth
Moderator: Benoît Gourisse, Deputy Head, European Public Policy, ISDA
Jamie Brigstock, Director, Rates Trading Business Manager, Citigroup
Stephane Malrait, Head of Market Structure & Innovation for Financial Markets, ING Bank NV
Quentin van Lidth, Regulatory Affairs, Global Markets, BNP Paribas
4:45 PM Conference Concludes
Agenda is subject to change.
VenueBack to Top
ISDA, 25 Copthall Avenue, 3rd Floor, London EC2R 7BP, Phone: +44 (0) 20 3808 9700. Please find a map to the venue here.
SpeakersBack to Top
Director, Data and Reporting
Director, Rates Trading Business Manager
Director, Global Head of Cross Asset Market Structure, Markets EMEA
Clifford Chance LLP
Deputy Head, European Public Policy
Senior Associate, Markets Policy
Financial Conduct Authority
Head of Market Structure & Innovation for Financial Markets
ING Bank NV
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
Director, UK Public Policy
Quentin van Lidth
Regulatory Affairs, Global Markets
Course LevelBack to Top
The course level is intermediate. Some knowledge of derivatives is assumed. No advance preparation is required.
AccreditationBack to Top
ISDA is an accredited provider of continuing education credits by the following organizations:
ISDA has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the state of New York.
ISDA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors: 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. www.nasba.org
ContactBack to Top
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest on upcoming events.
For general questions, including exhibition/sponsorship opportunities, conference topics or location suggestions contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 212-901-6000