Thu, Apr 22, 2021Event Details for Regulatory Reporting: Changing Rules & Global Standards Register Now for Regulatory Reporting: Changing Rules & Global Standards
Registration for this event will close 2 hours before the live broadcast
This workshop provides a background and the basics for understanding the ISDA Standard Initial Margin Model (SIMM) methodology, its implementation and use.
This is an ISDA Virtual Conference:
- Event will be live on April 27, 2021 from 9:00 AM – 12:25 PM EDT | Timezone Converter
- Miss part of the event or aren’t able to watch live? The recording will be available to registrants until May 27, 2021
3 CPD Credit Hours Available (England and Wales)
3.5 CPE Credit Hours Available
Jump to Section:
Tuesday, April 27, 2021Print Agenda ISDA SIMM Training – Non-Technical Workshop for
9:00 AM Introduction and Welcoming Remarks Tara Kruse
9:05 AM Initial Margin Models – Background John P. Boyle, Tara Kruse
- Initial Margin (IM) and its requirements
- Standardised initial margin schedule
- The case and background for the ISDA SIMM
- Comparison of SIMM with Grid features
- Monitoring IM
Tara Kruse, Global Head, Infrastructure, Data and Non-Cleared Margin, ISDA
10:05 AM Break
10:15 PM ISDA SIMM – Methodology and Calculation Nnamdi Okaeme
- Provides a brief description of the ISDA SIMM methodology
- Calculations using the SIMM methodology
- Comparison of SIMM IM with Grid IM
11:15 AM Break
11:25 AM Getting Ready for Initial Margin Tara Kruse, Prabhat Singh
- Commonly asked questions by phase 5/6 firms on preparing to calculate IM
- Exchanging IM and the processes around this
- Reconciliations issues and how firms currently address that
Moderator: Tara Kruse, Global Head, Infrastructure, Data and Non-Cleared Margin, ISDA
Prabhat Singh, Head of UMR, Capco
12:25 PM Workshop Concludes
Agenda is subject to change.
SpeakersBack to Top
PricingBack to Top
Registration fee is for one person to attend the entire event. Pass may not be split between multiple attendees.
Groups of three or more attendees from the same firm can receive a 20% discount on event registrations. To register your group, please email email@example.com
Course LevelBack to Top
Basic knowledge of derivatives documentation is beneficial but not mandatory. Some knowledge of financial markets is assumed. No advance preparation is required.
ContactBack to Top
ISDA SIMM™ is a registered trademark of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA). Market participants or service providers wishing to license ISDA SIMM or other ISDA intellectual Property should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.