Wed, Oct 20, 2021Event Details for Negotiating the Schedule to the ISDA Master Agreement Register Now for Negotiating the Schedule to the ISDA Master Agreement
This workshop provides a background and the basics for understanding the ISDA Standard Initial Margin Model (SIMM) methodology, its implementation and use.
Registration for this event will close 2 hours before the live broadcast
This is an ISDA Virtual Conference:
- Event will be live on November 4, 2021 from 9:00 AM – 12:25 PM EDT | Timezone Converter
- Miss part of the event or aren’t able to watch live? The recording will be available to registrants until December 4, 2021
3 CPD Credit Hours Available (England and Wales)
3.5 CPE Credit Hours Available
Jump to Section:
Thursday, November 4, 2021Print Agenda ISDA SIMM Training – Non-Technical Workshop for
9:00 AM Introduction and Welcoming Remarks
9:05 AM Initial Margin Models – Background
- Initial Margin (IM) and its requirements
- Standardised initial margin schedule
- The case and background for the ISDA SIMM
- Comparison of SIMM with Grid features
- Monitoring IM
10:05 AM Break
10:15 AM ISDA SIMM – Methodology and Calculation
- Provides a brief description of the ISDA SIMM methodology
- Calculations using the SIMM methodology
- Comparison of SIMM IM with Grid IM
11:15 AM Break
11:25 AM Getting Ready for Initial Margin
- Commonly asked questions by phase 5/6 firms on preparing to calculate IM
- Exchanging IM and the processes around this
- Reconciliations issues and how firms currently address that
12:25 PM Workshop Concludes
Agenda is subject to change.
PricingBack to Top
Registration fee is for one person to attend the entire event. Pass may not be split between multiple attendees.
Groups of three or more attendees from the same firm can receive a 20% discount on event registrations. To register your group, please email email@example.com
Course LevelBack to Top
Basic knowledge of derivatives documentation is beneficial but not mandatory. Some knowledge of financial markets is assumed. No advance preparation is required.
ContactBack to Top
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest on upcoming events.
For general questions, including exhibition/sponsorship opportunities, conference topics or location suggestions contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 212-901-6000
ISDA SIMM™ is a registered trademark of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA). Market participants or service providers wishing to license ISDA SIMM or other ISDA intellectual Property should contact email@example.com.