ISDA and its members have developed Suggested Operational Practices to support process and data standards for collateral management.
The current list of SOPs and supporting materials offered here are:
- OTC Derivatives Collateral Process
- Portfolio Reconciliation, Dispute Management and Reporting
- Settlement, Release, and Reporting of Triparty and Third Party Segregated Collateral
- Notice of Exclusive Control and Pledgor Access Notice
- Posting Cash as IM to be Reinvested into a MMF
- ISDA Collateral Asset Definitions
Industry participants are encouraged to use these resources and processes in an effort to minimize operational, counterparty, and liquidity risks.
Please note, this content is copyrighted by International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. as of 2019-2023.
Click on the + sign to view each SOP in a user-friendly web view.
You can also download each SOP after entering your ISDA login.